Before using the BruinPost Order Form, please ensure that you have done the following:
- Read all of the information on this page
- Confirmed your department/unit recharge ID
- Received approval on the final content of your message from your department/unit’s issuing officer (e.g. vice chancellor, vice provost, dean, etc.)
Please submit requests at least three business days before your desired send date. Final drafts submitted on the same day or less than one business day in advance of the desired send date will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Issuing officers or approved designees may submit a BruinPost Order Form online (Please read all information on this page before submitting an order request)
- The requester will receive an order confirmation email
- The BruinPost Administrator will notify the requester when a test is on its way for review/approval
- The BruinPost Administrator will confirm the send date and time with the requester before sending
- Clients may look up their BruinPost recharge ID online
For a number of reasons, BruinPost doesn’t support email attachments. If you need to share information in addition to the content of the BruinPost, it can be uploaded to Box and embedded in the message as a PDF link.
The BruinPost Administrator can upload the PDF to Box and create access settings based on your preferences (public access, UCLA logon ID required, view only, etc.).
BruinPost uses predesigned templates for all messages, with exceptions approved at the discretion of the Vice Chancellor for Strategic Communications or their designee.
All of our communications must adhere to ADA guidelines. Learn more about accessibility.
In general, BruinPosts should be limited to a maximum of 800 words in length.
BruinPost operates Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Service Rates and Turnaround Times
Once a BruinPost final draft is received, it will enter a queue with other requests for processing. Please submit requests at least three business days before your desired send date.
$103.09/hour (minimum 1/2 hr)
Final drafts submitted on the same day or less than one business day in advance of the desired send date will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
$154.64/hour (minimum 1 hour)
Rates are based on programming time needed to upload, format and test messages, and to prepare email lists. The average service time billed for most BruinPost requests is 1.5 to 2 hours.
BruinPosts are billed by internal recharge. Clients may look up their BruinPost recharge ID online.
Programmer Analyst and BruinPost Administrator
Department Email Address